General objectives of the function:
Assist in ensuring adequate and efficient supervision of the programs in matters of conformity to donor’s requirements Prepare reports by implementing observation, monitoring and auditing mechanisms. Propose new methodologies to improve the evaluation and assessment of the project’s outputs and operations under the supervision of the Meal Officer.
- Develop actual monitoring and evaluation tools, to be able to assess the deployment of the program efficiently;
- Ensure project activities are implemented as per plan (DIP) and have close liaison with BM/MedCo and field (supervisors + teams); report any delay, non-conformity, major obstacle, and relative proposing corrective actions;
- Ensure the collection of data as per the preset plan of data collection;
- Support the MedCo in the production of monthly, quarterly and project ending reports by making sure that consolidated information, charts, analysis are available and well organized;
- Provide constructive and regular feedback to all concerns (Base Manager, MedCo, LogCo, supervisors and teams);
- Point out irregularities directly to the MEAL department, Base Manager and Head of Misson only;
- Ability to set goals, and draw a tactical plan towards achieving them/undertake an immediate correction regarding a non-conformity, an incident or a problem, and to clarify the details involved such as stakeholders and resources;
- Attitude, behaviour flexibility & Adaptability/Complexity and Stress Management/Emotional Intelligence, Creativity and Initiative
- IT and computer-related skills (Microsoft pack);
- Good communication skills in English, Urdu & Pushto Languages will be an asset.
Note; Only individuals who meet the above-listed requirements are invited to apply for the above-mentioned position.
- The organization reserves the right to cancel the job posting at any time without any intimation or reason.
- The organization doesn’t allow or accept the candidate having multiple employments at the same time.