Meddy’s mission is to help patients make informed health decisions. We are building a future where access to healthcare information is easy and convenient. We are creating the best place to build products to democratize healthcare information in the region.
We are looking for an experienced Content Editor to research, write, proofread and publish engaging and creative online content on our health blog.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and blog posts.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Research industry-related topics to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest local medical news and health trends.
- Conduct interviews with doctors.
- Engage with the content written by other doctors and contribute to lively discussions.
- Invite other bloggers or doctors to contribute content to the blog.
Who you are:
- You have proven work experience as a Content Creator, Content Editor or similar role.
- You have previous experience in writing blog posts in the Medical/Health field.
- You have excellent writing and editing skills in English or Arabic with impeccable spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- You have a strong working knowledge of SEO.
- You have hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, Ghost)
- You have a "can do" attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again.
- You can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner.