Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation . We are seeking qualified and highly motivated applicants for: Timergara Lower Dir project
Execute administrative tasks and do follow up of project human resources, according to administration manager’s indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements.
- Execute administrative and legal related tasks, under supervision of the Human Resources Manager, preparing/checking payroll calculations as well as the payslips and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Enter data into Homere database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management. Ensure the follow up of the different HR contracts.
- Update Social security & Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
- In charge of roster verification and annual leave planning follow up
- Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.)
- Support the Human Resources manager upon request: incentive/daily worker follow up; payment of bills; supervision of domestic staff; follow up of the female hostel; reporting; stock management; etc.
- Ensure a strong and regular communication with the supervisors of the different departments.