Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation . We are seeking qualified and highly motivated applicants for: Timergara Lower Dir project.
To assess newborn babies; provide proper care and medical treatment, to refer to NBU if needed, according to MSF Protocols.
- Perform immediate care of the newborn, the initial assessment and the routine care
- Newborn care and treatment in the delivery room
- Help implementing of Kangaroo-Mother-Care in post natal ward and post OP ward
- Support breastfeeding mothers in post natal ward and post OP ward
- Management of materials, consumables, delivery room
- Service Assessment and Development.