Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation (www.msf.org). We are seeking qualified and highly motivated applicants for: Timergara Lower Dir project.
To assess maternity patients referred by Triage or emergency cases to MCH; provide medical treatment, consultation and assessment if there is a need to refer to OPD or to a hospital; in emergency cases, do normal deliveries.
- Initial assessment of patients.
- Patient care and treatment in delivery room and observation room.
- Patient care and post-partum follow-up in observation room.
- Management of materials and consumables in delivery room.
- Service assessment and development.
Local applicants from Lower Dir must obtain NOC from the MS Timergara DHQ as well as from the DHO.