Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation (www.msf.org). We are seeking qualified and highly motivated applicants for: Timergara Lower Dir project
Guarantee the quality of trainings for the relevant departments in MSF Health structures and in external partners’ health structures. Assist the supervisors of the different departments to identify training needs in MSF Health structures and in external partners’ health structures. Provide theoretical and practical trainings.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for NS daily trainings
- Seek for validation of the contents of the trainings with line manager and supervisors
- Prepare and deliver competency based theoretical and practical trainings according to the needs identified in MSF Health structures and in external partners’ health structures
- Support the supervisors in ensuring the quality of clinical activities in all departments through trainings
- Deliver daily bedside trainings for staff according to the needs identified, follow the bedside training guide and keep in mind the theoretical trainings already delivered in MSF Health structures and in external partners’ health structures
- Follow closely the correct implementation of protocols and skills acquired in the trainings
- Support the supervisors in taking care of some Induction activities according to the Induction Programs for new staff in MSF Health structures and in external partners’ health structures on demand
- In the sphere of training and development, follow-up on any additional tasks given by the line manager, according to the needs in the hospital in MSF Health structures and in external partners health structures:
- Carry out the functions and tasks associated to his/her specialty whenever required or needed, in order to optimize the resources, contributing with his/her knowledge and experience
- Support the supervisors to define and ensure the needs for training of staff, in order to ensure the coverage of the human resources needs and maintain high standards of quality.