Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation ). We are seeking qualified and highly motivated applicants for:
· Provide clinical supervision of the midwives and LHVs in the maternity department according to MSF guidelines/protocols.
· Enforce policies, procedures and work flow of the MCH in collaboration with the MSF expat midwife supervisor, midwife activity manager and gynecologist.
· To act as the focal point for nursing/midwifery care, ensure quality patient care and the daily management of the MCH.
· Where necessary to provide direct patient care in collaboration with other clinical staff.
· Ensure quality patient care
· Ensure good daily management of the obstetric unit.
· Management of materials, consumables, treatment area
· Reporting and networking
· Service Assessment and Development.