Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its Women Hospital in Peshawar
Daily Workers (3) + Permanent Contract (1)
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private medical international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation. MSF supports maternal and child healthcare services and awareness-raising activities in its Women Hospital in Peshawar and also works with the Ministry of Health to provide a dedicated treatment for Leishmaniosis Cutaneous in Naseerullah Babar Khan Memorial Hospital.
· Preparation of the operation
· Assisting the surgeon during the operation
· Preparing the patient for leaving theatre
· Collecting material
Reception of the new-born
Recovery room care
The applicants selected will have to:
· Observe the MSF charter.
· Perform all activity in line with the MSF protocols and procedures.
· Respect the time schedule and be at work on time (flexible at anytime).
· Treat the patient with care and respect providing good quality care.
· Respect the patient privacy and strictly respect community culture, norms.
· Maintain good relationship with other team members.
· Adhere to MSF Clinical Guidelines and protocols.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND CONDITIONS:
· Education: Nurse (RNRM & BsN) PNC registered (4 years Diploma) Bachelor degree in Nursing
· Experience: Essential 1 year experience in a hospital setting, mandatory in OT.
· Required languages : English, Pashto, Urdu
· Competences : Basic computer skills(word, Excel) , Teamwork, Flexibility, Patience, commitment, Reporting Skills, stress management
WORK LOCATION: Peshawar
POSITION: Daily Worker (3 positions max) + Permanent Contract (1 full time position)
PROBABLE START DATE: September 2019
Deadline for submitting applications: 20th of August 2019
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for tests and interviews. MSF reserves the right to reject individual applications or cancel the whole of the recruitment process without notice.
pMedecins Sans Frontieres Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an independent medical humanitarian association providing medical assistance to people in need, irrespective of race, religion, creed or political conviction. MSF has started work in Pakistan since 1986 as an independent, self-governed organ ...Read More