Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. (www.msf.org) We are seeking qualified and highly motivated applicants for: Timergara Lower Dir Sterilization Technician for DHQ General objectives of the function:
- To handle instruments, ensure pre-disinfection of soiled instruments, re assemble instrument set, ensure good condition and packing of instruments according to standards and hygiene precautions, ensure every step of autoclave sterilization.
- Compliance with hospital hygiene rules.
- The applicant must meet the following requirements
- Medical Technician (Sterilization) Diploma, 2 years
- 6 months experience as Sterilization Technician
Knowledge and Skills
- Good communication skills in English and Pashto
- Other Languages are added advantage
- Good knowledge of Lower Dir community and culture is an advantage
- Behavioral Flexibility
- Result & quality oriented
- Analytical Thinking
- Planning and Organizing
- Teamwork and Cooperation
The deadline for reception of application is: 27 September 2016
Incomplete application requirements will not be processed.
MSF does not enter into correspondence with regards to the reasons for non-selection of the candidates. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for test