We are looking for a driven Marketing Intern to help us grow our diverse portfolio of websites. The ideal candidate should be a proven self-starter who has an eagerness to learn SEO. This role will focus on outreach and misc. SEO tasks. As a member of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for taking initiative and contributing to the growth of our websites from our office.A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for a Marketing Intern who will grow with us. You'll Report To: Sr. Manager, SEO & Analytics A typical day as a Marketing Intern might include:
- Outreach to organizations to promote our websites and content
- Re-categorize content to match the most appropriate website/category
- Perform ongoing keyword research, analysis, recommendations, and execution to optimize existing content and identify new opportunities
- Audit internal links to ensure hyperlink matches the content on the article
- Work with editorial and data scientists to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Managing various projects as needed
You'll be successful if you take initiative, have a commitment to excellence and a willingness to learn. What You Have:
- High level of creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience with launching email outreach campaigns
- Understand and/or desire to learn SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Values collaboration yet has the confidence to recommend new ideas
- Willingness to problem-solve and develop creative solutions to challenges.
- Ability to multi-task and work through several projects at once.
- Strong analytical skills with the proven ability to scrutinize large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives.
- Quick learner that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with Google Analytics / Google Search Console
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
- We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way.
Who We Are:We create experiences that celebrate the best of art, design, and technology. We want smart, curious people committed to putting people first, having fun while they work, a commitment to high quality service to make things better and a desire for constant growth. What We Have for internee
- Paid Internship
- Cool office environment and culture
- Most importantly, hands-on experience within a fast moving and fun environment!