A. Execution of Production Plans (Daily, Weekly and Monthly time & Action Plan):
· Implement the production plans as prepared by the PPC department.
· Develop time and action calendar for each order from order receiving to shipment. As per Sales order schedule & Master Production Plan.
· Conduct daily meeting Assistant Managers of respective units on the achievement of organizations PRIME GOAL (i.e. Maintain quality standards, defect free products, On Time Deliveries while complying with QMS system and company rules) and seek his advice and guidance on the issues, bottlenecks and problems.
· Prioritize ERP jobs to load production to final completion till dispatch.
B. Capacity Utilization and achievement of daily, weekly and monthly production targets.
· Discuss and implement the resources utilization plan with the senior manager production and get his advice and approval on the daily basis.
· Coordinate with relevant unit coordinators and supervisors to facilitate and monitor the achievements of daily, weekly and monthly production targets.
· Coordinate and manage all relevant inputs (Manpower, Machine and Material) to ensure production outputs and on time production targets are achieved and seek guidance and advise of senior manager production for any issues and problems regarding the resources.
· Plan, schedule and review workload to ensure production output in all relevant production assembling areas and on time delivery targets are achieved.
· Ensure assembling units has necessary manpower, competence, skill, knowledge, machine and tools required in order to achieve production targets.
C. Process Improvements:
· Evaluating the existing process and equipment under her scope and suggest improvement activities based on the engineering tools and productivity theories.
· Evaluates all continuous improvement activities and implements plans to optimize performance and processes
D. Efficiency in Productivity:
· Support the development of lean manufacturing processes; continuous improvement, standard work, problem solving, value stream mapping, training and employee’s involvement in the improvement programmes.
· To develop methods that would help in reducing the cost through efficient work design and manufacturing techniques without compromising on the quality standards to ensure increased efficiency and quality.
E. Coordination with sales Department:
Coordinate with Sales Department to check the change in shipment planning or urgent production required against any customer order. And in closing meetings update sales regularly, clearly and precisely the information regarding daily targets/ achievements and inform PPC/Sales department for possible delay and changes at least 7 days before shipment date.
F. Production Control and Monitoring of Production Activities:
· Monitor production activities in the relevant production units to ensure that the appropriate manufacturing methods and work instructions are employed and that sufficient due care is taken in order to meet the customer’s build and quality specifications.
G. QMS Implementation in the relevant area: Ensure QMS standard and protocols are being implemented at all level of production.
H. occupational health and safety:
· Ensure that the Occupational health and safety requirements are being observed in the Assembly Unit.
· That the essential PPEs (Personal Protective Equipment) are being used in the department.
· That Department is free of potential health & safety hazards.
· Coordinate with the HR department for health and safety trainings.
I. TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT OF WORKERS:
· Coordinate with HR department for “Training Need Analysis” of the department and arrange training of workers as and when needed.
· In coordination with the HOD, support HR department in performance evaluation of workers of the concerned assembly unit.
Medical Devices (Pvt.) Ltd. is proudly the most sought after name in the field of Medical Diagnostic Instruments. Since its birth, the chief aim of our company has been to utilize all its energies, manpower and technology towards developing superior quality instruments, with special emphasis on them ...Read More