- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)/performance.
- Deep analytical and strong problem solving capabilities of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2015 or later, C# 8.0, ASP.NET MVC/Core 2.2/3.0, Web Forms, Web Services, ADO.NET, LINQ and MSSQL 2012 R2 or later.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field preferred.
- Ability to work quickly but with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to perform under stress and aggressive deadlines
- Self-organized with the ability to plan ahead
- Great time management skills