Meds Nexus is looking to hire a skilled FullStack WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for the company.
• Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
• Designing and building the website front-end.
• Creating the website architecture.
• Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
• Conducting website performance tests.
• Troubleshooting content issues.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with a preference for a computer science-related field.
• 2 years’ experience with WordPress-related technologies – mostly as part of a development team.
Skills & Tools:
- Core PHP Development.
- In-depth Understanding of CMS
- Troubleshoot, debug and resolve website problems
- WordPress custom plugin development
- Strong Knowledge of WordPress Core, PHP, and MySQL
- Can Customize any Existing WordPress plugin & Theme
- Can develop WordPress themes & plugins from scratch.
- Can develop custom projects using PHP core, and P-core.
This job is not for fresh candidates.
Meds It Nexus provides a great career path and our employees are compensated with competitive compensation commensurate with their experience, please let us know if you are in the market to work as a WordPress Developer. We prefer prospects seeking full-time employment.
Minimum 1 year to 2 years of experience.
Job Rewards and Benefits:
- Paid Leaves
- Lucrative Monthly Bonuses (TBD)
- Promotion and Increment after probation period (3 months)
- Medical (TBD)
- EOBI (TBD)
- Saturday and Sunday are holidays.
- Transportation allowances
- Complementary Food (Dinner) & Tea (Two times)
05:00 PM To 02:30 AM (PST)