Key Responsibilities include:
• Work with Business and IT decision makers to understand your customers’ business and IT strategies and initiatives.
• Work with Account Executives, Business Development Managers, and Technology Specialists in formulating and executing on the long-term strategy for the Account and products, technologies, and solutions to meet strategic initiatives and revenue goals.
• Become the trusted advisor to the IT executive team and key enterprise customers.
Requirements and skills for this position include:
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Deep understanding of deployment of technical solutions and familiarity with products, tools, and prescriptive guidance to enable successful adoption and deployment.
• Demonstrated effective leadership skills and strong self-confidence in customer meetings
• Demonstrated team coordination skills
The candidates' expertise should include broad understanding of Servers, Storage, Virtualization VMware, Hyper V etc, SAN Storage Area Network, Backup devices and Application (Tape Library, NetVault, Symantec backup Exec ete and Allied Technologies, Clustering, High Availability and relevant product portfolio.
• A strong technical background with 3-7year’s industry experience building and deploying solutions within large, Fortune 500 accounts is required.
• Knowledge of competitive platforms is required.
• A BA/BS or MS degree in Computer Science.
MegaPlus Pakistan is one of the largest and oldest Authorized Distributor and Service provider of Dell in Pakistan having presence in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi & Peshawar in Pakistan besides Afghanistan, Dubai & Malaysia. We are the Channel partner of EMC, Red Hat, Microsoft, Symantec & Oracle. IBM ...Read More