Apply For This Job

Close

Job Description

We are looking for a eCommerce/Ebay/ Amazon officer to develop, implement, track and optimize our eBay/Amazon across all digital channels. 

Roles & Responsibilities may include but not limited to:

1. Driving growth and profitability of our brands

2. Influencing the product design, content, and attributes

3. Managing the end-to-end process of product sales and promotion

4. Monitoring Amazon account health and metrics, proactively alert team for issues

5. Manage inventory levels in both seller central and our internal ERP

6. Manage the product listings to increase rankings and improve customer engagement

7. Configure products on internal ERP systems

8. Improve the performance of the brand by optimizing reviews, SEO and pricing

9. Keep up to date with best practices for the Amazon sellers.

10. Keywords search

11. Ideas of Linkwors Inventory system 

12. SKU’s 

13. Products Images merchandising

14. Listing Q/A 

15. Listing tracking

To qualify for this position, your background must include:

1. Bachelor’s degree

2. Degree requirement may be substituted by experience in a related field

3. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is crucial 

4. Amazon Seller Central/Ebay experience is a must

5. Mathematical/statistical mindset for analyzing data

6. Ability to learn how to use new software

7. Proactive personality and careful attention to detail

8. Ability to multi-task and demonstrate agility

9. Abiltiy to comunicate properly in english high proficiency 

Salary, Commission & Benefit:

 Monthly Salary:  30K - 40K

 Commission:  1% - 3% base of total revenue  OR  4% base on total net profit

 Annual Increment: 5% - 15% based on performance

Job Details

Industry:
Functional Area:
Total Positions:
1 Post
Job Shift:
First Shift (Day)
Job Type:
Full Time/Permanent
Job Location:
Quaid-e-Azam Industrial Estate, Lahore, Pakistan
Gender:
No Preference
Age:
15 - 40 Years
Minimum Education:
Bachelors
Career Level:
Experienced Professional
Minimum Experience:
3 Years (candidate has to have extensive knowledge in all cross platforms e-commerce selling, product hunting to actual sale generation, has to know all aspects of online store management and marketing knowledge specific to online stores)
Apply Before:
Jun 13, 2019
Posting Date:
May 13, 2019
Show fewer details Read full job description

What is your Competitive Advantage?

Get quick competitive analysis and professional insights about yourself
Talk to our expert team of counsellors to improve your CV!
Try Rozee Premium

Mehar Carpets and Home

Retail · 51-100 employees - Lahore

Mehar Homes is a 3rd Generation Company in business, Started from One Loom in India around 1930's in Amritsar, Punjab. Now one of the leading Manufacturers and Exporters of Pakistani Hand Made Textiles & Carpets. Mehar Brand is Branch out of the Parent Company A-One Oriental Rugs Corp. Which is sett ...Read More