· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
· Experience: Fresh
Main areas of responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· International/Domestic travel handling. This includes getting required approvals and making flight/hotel bookings to support travel arrangements for employees.
· Shipment and Customs Clearance – Work with international Mentor offices and DHL for shipments & custom clearance of equipment’s.
· Create reports, spreadsheets and presentations.
· Create and submit expenses on SAP Concur.
· Submit all the invoices to Finance after checking the required supported documents.
· Managing the logistics for company events, team activities etc.
Mentor Graphics is a leader in electronic design automation software. We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design ...Read More