The engineer will be working on Embedded Hypervisor. He/she will be working on core development, developing new features, adding new arch support and support of different BSPs for Hypervisor.
- BSc/MSc Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of Architecture and Operating system.
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with ARM architecture, Intel architecture knowledge would be a plus.
- Virtualization and TrustZone knowledge will be plus.
- Good Programming skills, strong C programming expertise and some level of C++ programming knowledge/experience.
- RTOS kernel understanding / experience.
- Knowledge of Linux operating system / experience.
- Linux kernel understanding / experience (device trees, patching, configuration, building, etc.)
- Revision control / automated build and test understanding / experience (git/svn/cvs, make files, Jenkins, etc.)
- Good documentation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience developing on Linux hosts (Ubuntu, etc.)
- Ability to adhere to scheduled and team-agreed timelines.