· Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science
· Work Experience – Fresh to 6 months
· Software development in C/C++.
· Computer Architecture and Operating system concepts.
· Familiarity with Linux operating system.
· Familiarity with Graphics algorithms and frameworks like OpenGl and Qt.
· Experience in development for embedded processor such as ARM.
· Demonstrated abilities using debuggers, emulators, and compilers/assemblers.
· Excellent code documentation and commenting skills.
· Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
Mentor Graphics is a leader in electronic design automation software. We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design ...Read More