Candidate will be working on software development for embedded systems relating to the Nucleus RTOS product line. The job involves design, development and maintenance of software components relating to a TCP/IP stack, various networking protocols, file systems and cryptography.
• BSc/MSc Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
• Must have a good knowledge of operating system internals, computer architecture and data structures.
• Knowledge of networking protocols, Internet-of-things related technologies, Scrum paradigm or high level scripting languages such as Python or shell would be a plus.
Candidate must satisfy at least one of these three criteria:
• Having 5+ years of industry experience related to embedded systems.
• Being very proficient in C language, or kernel development or working on large sized software projects.
• Being a software or electronics hobbyist with demonstrable hobby projects.
• Good technical communication and documentation skills.
Mentor Graphics is a leader in electronic design automation software. We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design ...Read More