Mentor Graphics Pakistan is looking for dedicated and highly talented embedded engineer to work in AUTOSAR team to develop automotive software in embedded C environment.
The job will include all phases of the embedded software development like:
• Requirement capturing and specification writing
• Software coding
• Test specification development and testing
• Software maintenance
• BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Sciences
• 5-6 years of experience in embedded software development
• Extensive experience in C programming. Knowledge of Java/Eclipse would be a plus
• Extensive knowledge and experience with tools used for embedded software development (from simple debuggers to complex in-circuit emulators)
• Extensive knowledge in microcontrollers/hardware peripheries frequently used in the automotive industry
• Knowledge of communication protocols widely used in the automotive industry like: CAN, LIN, MOST, FlexRay etc.
• Experience with RTOS or with Embedded Linux
• Excellent problem solving & analytical skills and ability to learn new technologies
• Ability to work with medium to large teams as well as to work independently
• Good verbal and written communication skills