• Responsible for the implementation and execution of functional, integration and regression testing plans, automate the test cases/scenarios for applications, services and devices.
• Contributes to the development of test scripts, Performance and security validation test framework.
• Conduct RnDs on different tools, system and technologies.
• Evaluates complex situations using multiple sources of information filters, validates and interprets dynamic material.
• Bachelor degree with Software Engineering track is a must.
• 0-2 years of experience in producing testing documents and knowledge of testing methodologies.
• Technical understanding of software components and architectures, in-depth knowledge of SDLC Methodology.
• Experience with automation frameworks would be a plus.
• Good understanding for Databases and BI / Analytics tools.
• Experience in testing RESTful services with SoapUI or equivalent.
• Knowledge of Cloud architecture, design and applications.
• Solid knowledge of scripting and programming.
• Knowledge of different operating systems (Windows, Linux).
• Ability and willingness to learn new technologies.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Strong Analytical, problem solving abilities and troubleshooting skills.
Mentor Graphics is a leader in electronic design automation software. We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design ...Read More