Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancelations, and other queries.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade a customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customers of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with the customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Closeout or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Read from scripts.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
Its a startup of a clothing brand
Which would be targeting elite class
- Fluent English
- Computer administrator
- Good communication skills
- Pay scale of 30-40
- Timings 9am-5pm