MerchantPulse is an Australian based company. We specialize in providing SaaS based ERP, Accounting and eCommerce solutions to small businesses in Australia. We are currently seeking an experienced full-time web developer to join our growing team.
To succeed in this role you will be reliable, self-motivated, have excellent time management skills and demonstrate strong attention to detail. You will be passionate about web development and have an interest in Open Source Development. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are also essential. Experience working in an agency or professional services role is a plus.
Applicants should have public examples of work on Personal Blog, GitHub, BitBucket or similar - please provide a link to your profile(s) in your application.
- Work on new website projects, from initial discovery and planning phases through implementation and deployment.
- Maintain and enhance existing websites while adhering to software engineering best practices.
- Configure and maintain large-scale websites running on cloud environments.
- Lead improvements in the software development process and coordinate efforts with co-workers.
4+ Years’ experience with all of the following technologies is a requirement:
- Linux (Bash Scripting)
- PHP (incl. Composer, PHPUnit)
- Laravel/Zend/CodeIgniter Framework
- AngularJS 1.x
- Version Control Software (git, bzr, etc)
Familiarity with any of the following technologies is desirable but not essential:
- Phing, Ant, Grunt, Gulp or other build management tools
- Docker, Kubernetes or other container environments
You are encouraged to apply even if you are fresh graduate or with less industry experience. However, you must be able to demonstrate required technical experience in your university or freelance projects.
Salary package is negotiable and will be commensurate with the experience and skill set of the successful candidate.