Conduct quality anthropometric measures at the OTP/SFP sites on the referral beneficiaries following the initial screening exercise while ensuring efficient and effective workflow.
- Compile, organize and maintain accurate records of beneficiaries referred to the OTP/SFP sites by documenting all the essential information in a hard-copy according to the standard OTP/SFP recording format and standards of the ACF.
- Problem solve of beneficiaries complaint related to records and admission criteria.
- To counsel all patients for further follow ups through Community Nutrition Volunteers (CNVs).
- Work with the outreach teams to develop and maintain a referral system at community level. Engage CNV in referring malnourished children and pregnant and lactating women special attention to the basic health units.
- Provide feedback the status of the supplies to the OTP/SFP Supervisor.
- Participate in the development of fact sheets and other training materials as required for the MOH health staffs.
- Assist the OTP/SFP Supervisor in providing MOH staffs with technical support in convening meetings and answering questions on topics relevant to the project.
- Collaborate with the MOH staffs at the health centres for the day-to-day implementation of the OTP/SFP services by developing new measures and/or maintain existing measures as directed.
- Work with topic specific team members within the health centres to produce aligned working relation.
- Update technical specifications for the MOH staff as needed as per the OTP/SFP Team Leader direction.
Objective 2: Handling of anthropometric tools and reporting
- Check the condition of anthropometric materials received or to be sent, and verify the accuracy of any previously inventory of the toolsResponsible for proper handling of weighing and measuring equipments. Ensure scales are properly calibrated at all times and report defects, damage or loss of equipment to the OTP/SFP Supervisor.
- Assist in the preparation of reports about the admission, discharge, defaulter, absent, etc throughout the project cycle. `
Objective 3: Network and coordinate with the relevant sectors
- Attend regularly scheduled staff meeting at the health centre as directed and assist by the OTP/SFP Supervisors
- Actively participate on workgroups created at the health centre to support the project
- Establish good relationship with the health centre staffs and community leaders
- Establish a network with the other actors in the working area
- Establish a good understanding of the program within the community
- This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other related tasks as required and responsible for reporting and communication of progress and achievement of the specific assigned task
- Inform the OTP/SFP Supervisors of any professional problems encountered Conduct all duties in a professional manner following ACF Pakistan staff regulations and charter
- Be flexible and adaptable with regards to the implementation of the daily work
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.