1. Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job description, initiate VAF, managing the hiring process i.e. interviews, test, job offer, reference checks and orientation of new joiners.
2. Prepare supporting documents for VAF, Offer Letter, Contracts and send HR-HO-Islamabad for approval.
3. Participate in the interview panel.
4. Draft offer letter, contract, and other HR correspondence and send HR-HO-Islamabad for approval.
5. Distribute offer letter, contract and other HR correspondence to field staff; arrange their signing by staff, and ensure these are filed in relevant personnel files.
6. Ensure Job description signed from all staff and placed in relevant employees personnel files
7. Maintain and up to date Employees personnel file in Hard and as well as in the soft form
8. Up to date HR Status, ensure all positions are filled on time and share the status with HR-HO-Islamabad on regular basis
9. Maintain and update data base and share with HR-HO-Islamabad on regular basis
10. Support to Finance Manager in the preparation of payroll with supporting documents
11. Respond employee's queries related to HR, payroll, Final settlements and Leaves
12. Assist Sr. Manager HR in performance appraisals
13. Responsible and ensure all employees are registered with biometric attendance and putting their biometric attendance on daily basis
14. Process Leaves application of employees, keep up date the record, and share with HR-HO-Islamabad on a regular basis
15. Assist Sr. Manager HR for development and up-gradation of organogram
16. Handle and support Health Manager in conflicts, disciplinary, and employee grievances issues and where necessary consult HR-HO-Islamabad for support.
17. Investigate and prepare the case for warning letter and Terminations
18. Ensure timely process of clearance and initiate the final settlements of leavers after clearance issue experience certificates by signing the document from HR-HO-Islamabad
19. Communicate timely addition/ deletion for health/ life insurance to HR-HO-Islamabad on regular basis
Any other task assigned by line manager and senior management
pMedical Emergency Resilience Foundation (MERF) is a non-governmental organization Committed to improve access to quality health care services which are equitable, Efficient and affordable in collaboration with governments, international organizations and private entities. Established in 2015, MERF is registered with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan under Companies Act 2017 (Previously Companies Ordinance 1984)/p