Main Purpose of the Role:
To provide a professional and effective human resource service staff based in MERF Field Office including recruitment of staff, maintenance of employee records (soft and hard copies), ensuring compliance with all HR policies and procedures
Overall Objectives (scope)
Will be to:
· Support management in the recruitment of staff
· Provide specific advice and guidance to employees on a variety of HR issues including employee relations issues
· Manage the HR team in the project offices
Recruitment and Selection
· Co-ordinate and support all aspects of the recruitment and selection process of staff ensuring good HR practice and transparency are adhered to
· Perform all administrative functions of the recruitment process including preparation of VAFs, job description development, recruitment planning, advertising and short-listing, selection interviews and tests, job offers, reference checks
· Participate in the interview panel for the selection of staff positions
· Keep applicants/interviewed candidate informed of the status of the recruitment process
· Distribute offer letter, contracts and other official communication to field staff ; arrange for their signing by staff, and ensure these are sent back to Islamabad for filing
· Processing of the payroll information, ensuring that all information is accurate
· Develope team structures/organ grams.
Policy and Advice
· Advise and support Line Managers and staff on HR policies and best people management practices including appraisal, staff development, discipline and absence in accordance with MERF policies and legal requirements
· Ensure that the HR policies, and procedures are communicated to all staff and complied with
· Contribute to the design and delivery of HR training sessions for staff on relevant policies and procedures
· Manage staff welfare policies including health insurance claims
HR Systems and procedures
· Ensure the maintenance of an effective reporting system.
· Maintain an effective HR database and filing system, with proper files maintained for each staff member, both manually and electronically while maintaining confidentiality.
· Maintain a leave tracking system which allows HR to effectively manage leave for national staff as appropriate
· Ensure time sheets are completed and signed by all staff and forwarded to Islamabad on a monthly basis
· Responsible for updating (on a monthly basis) and proper tracking of all staff contracts, alerting their line manager, when contracts are close to expire (at least 30 days in advance) or extensions need to be issued
· Provide support to all managers and staff regarding staff relations and grievance and disciplinary issues Responsible for the accurate and filling of all employee grievance/disciplinary issues and where necessary consult HR Islamabad for support.
· Responsible for the accurate and filling of administrative procedures concerning local employees and send to Islamabad office eg grievance/disciplinary cases, resignations etc.
General – includes but not limited to:
· Ensure all filing systems are updated on a regular basis;
· Ensure the smooth and timely dissemination of information and advice on queries related to human resource.
· Manage all insurance related issues for staff
· Other administrative tasks as delegated by supervisor
Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation (MERF) is a non-governmental organization Committed to improve access to quality health care services which are equitable, Efficient and affordable in collaboration with governments, international organizations and private entities. Established in 2015, MER ...
Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation (MERF) is a non-governmental organization Committed to improve access to quality health care services which are equitable, Efficient and affordable in collaboration with governments, international organizations and private entities. Established in 2015, MER ...Read More