· Responsible to manage and maintain officially used Microsoft Windows, applications and systems including Windows 7
· Responsible for the acquisition, installation and maintenance of the organization’s local area network hardware/software.
· Manages network operations including: troubleshooting connectivity problems; installing & maintaining routers; establishing e-mail; assessing and reporting operational status; performing backups and restores; etc.
· Performs routine preventive maintenance on hardware and software.
· Assists staff in understanding and using technology; conducts regular staff technology presentations and trainings.
· Responsible for troubleshooting workstations, networks, software applications, phones, copiers and other technologies.
· Ensures compliance with all software licensing agreements. Manages and safeguards software media and associated licenses.
· Creates and maintains LAN/WAN maintenance logs.
· Ensure networks, workstations, operating systems and software applications are operational; ensures hardware and software is patched and/or updated; ensures all analogy and broadband circuits are operational in accordance with vendor specifications.
· Ensures for the availability, continuity and security of data and information pertaining to the organization.
· Ensure and maintain confidentiality of technology related all procedures and systems.
· Assists in other duties as needed and directed.
· Assist in implementation of MLMIS in warehouse and health facilities.
Assets & Inventory
· Responsible for all asset management according to MERF’s Asset and Inventory Management Policy (update, tagging, listing, inventory, disposing, finalizing)
· Manages technology inventory including procurement and disposal.
· Conduct physical stock checks periodically.
· Provide guidance, advice and support to procurement department for selection and installation, use and maintenance of equipment across the following technical disciplines: Information Technology, Communications, Energy and Electricity.
· Acquisition of hotel accommodation and other necessary arrangements for programme staff to carry out their work in Thatta.
· Make arrangements for meetings, trainings and workshops as requested
· Receive visitors to the office in a polite and helpful way
· Send and receive mail via postal, courier or personal delivery of items when required
· Maintain a register for incoming/outgoing mail and distribution
· Scan documents as requested
· Prepare internal and external correspondence as requested
· Monitor staff’s daily attendance records and report anomalies to the PM at month end
· Show complete discretion in all matters concerning MERF staff
· Translate documents or translate minutes of meetings when requested
· Assist in the smooth running of the office by understanding other tasks as requested which are relevant to MERF’s activities and personal skills
· Maintain the lunch menu and budget
· Maintain and update contract files of all MERF Offices, Ware Houses.
· Request for payment for the houses, offices 1 month before end of contract
· Request for Payment of Travelling Document
· Request for Payment of Guest Houses Document
· Request for Payment of outgoing Courier via TCS
· Updating Mobile Allowance sheet on Monthly basis and process the SRQs for Thatta office
· Keeping file of all MOU’s with MOH staff in field projects, preparing and coordinating contracts with Thatta
· Updating and keeping Stationery items record of Thatta office
· Dealing with Insurance Company for processing Medical Claims of all MERF staff, their insurance cards and updating the staff detail (addition/deletion) with them.
· Liaise with Islamabad Admin/Log Coordinator where necessary.
Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation (MERF) is a non-governmental organization Committed to improve access to quality health care services which are equitable, Efficient and affordable in collaboration with governments, international organizations and private entities. Established in 2015, MER ...
Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation (MERF) is a non-governmental organization Committed to improve access to quality health care services which are equitable, Efficient and affordable in collaboration with governments, international organizations and private entities. Established in 2015, MER ...Read More