Merin Private Limited is seeking an experienced Branch Operations Manager preferably with Engineering Background having an engineering degree (mechanical/electrical) with an MBA will be an added advantage.
At Merin, we strongly believe that the success of our business and its future growth is also based around having the correct people on board in our team.
Role & Responsibilities
- The Branch Operations Manager need to sync with Merin’s Business strategy and by utilizing its resource achieves desired business goals.
- Oversee all management of projects from proposal acceptance to installation and handing over of the projects.
- Oversee all management of existing projects and ensure its periodic & critical maintenance of installed equipment are in line as per contract clauses.
- Ensure that all queries from respective clients are addressed and responded with the professional manner.
- Client management, meetings, follow-ups & participating in tenders for new business and ensure timely payment recoveries from the clients at all levels.
- Ensure proper collaboration where it deemed necessary with other branch offices of Merin and Head Office.
- Control and oversee branch budgets viz a viz its expenses & ensure profitability of the branch.
- Ensure proper administrative controls within the branch and adhere effective team management strategies.
- Monitoring requests from the team members and take appropriate decisions where deem necessary and take advice from HR.
- Oversee daily technical and back office team work schedules and enforce proper controls over the team and ensure daily tasks has been met as per schedule.
- Participate in tenders and focus on securing new business.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures creation, implementation, and review in conjunction with HR.
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting of branch expenses to head office in liaison with the branch administrative/accounts staff.
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting of branch work progress to head office in liaison with technical and back office team of the branch.
- Liaised working style.
- Exhibits Critical thinking approach, Initiatives & flexibility.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills backed with Strong Communication Skills.
- Out of the Box thinker.
- Detail oriented and pay attention to details.
- Strong time management skills required with an art of prioritization amongst the multiple tasks keeping in view work pressures and timelines management.
The Branch Operations Manager holds a key position in regards to leadership and support within Merin and is considered a senior member of the team thus this position is purely based on ownership and we at Merin appreciate the work ownership and reward it accordingly.