Meripolicy is an e-commerce startup, which will play the role of an independent insurance agent primarily in the personal lines or retail sector. Our primary revenue earner will be motor/car insurance, but we intend to sell motor, travel, health, life, marine insurance policies online. The JD is given below.
- Our online portal development and contracts with 3 insurers are complete, we need to test the portal and launch it at the earliest.
- Primary responsibility post launch will be servicing our customers including, responding to queries and complaints, ensuring timely service delivery, coordinating with insurers for timely inspection and issuance of policy, coordinating at the time of claims, providing info or products and services etc.
- Setting monthly sales targets and reporting to investors and CEO
- Manage and supervise all functions within the organisation including marketing, Finance, IT, Web Development, Business Development & Admin.
- Coordinating with third parties or service providers to ensure timely service delivery
-Maintaining relationship with insurers
- Supporting CEO in product and service development, corporate sales, hiring/firing and other strategic decision making.
Please note this is just an indication of the job requirements, the COO will be responsible for all day to day operations, this is not an all inclusive list.
Insurance is the process of safeguarding the interests of people from loss or uncertainty; its importance in any economy cannot be overlooked. Insurance penetration in Pakistan is very low due to a variety of reasons, due to which the industry is not reaching its full potential in Pakistan. Our aim ...Read More