One of our customers (A Hospital) have one full-time opening in their Information Technology Department for a Manager. This position is responsible for implementation, training, maintenance and on-going improvement of hospital information systems and related processes. The selected candidate will need to ensure that IT system users receive proper support and training while managing department staffing, job coordination and overall departmental performance.
The Manager Information Technology will be responsible for the daily operations of the IT department. This includes the Help Desk, computer systems, network technology and application implemenration of the clinical and administrative support teams. The above duties will include providing assistance to managers, physicians and other business partners in the implementation and training of information systems and new technologies that support the hospital's strategic plan.
Major Job responsibilites are:
* The Manager Information Technology will need to coordinate all operational aspects of the IT Department.
* Provides leadership in planning and managing all computer related services and production support, systems and database administration, network operations, desktop support and IT users training in the hospital.
* The Manager IT will also need to ensure systems performance and service level requirements are met.
* Will also manage IT resource requirements to ensure appropriate balance between tactical and strategic demands.
* Implements IT continuous improvement programs driven by metrics, within enterprise guidelines.
* Leads IT assets management to ensure asset's full lifetime cycle value is achieved.
* Manages strategic relationships with key IT product and services providers.
* Provides in-depth technical expertise for both tactical and operational initiatives.
* Provides training and support for other IT team.
* Managing computer systems, hardware installation, networking and backup systems required.
* Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
* Manage IT staff by training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
* Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience is preferred.
• Current management level experience in an Acute Care Hospital IT Department, will be a huge plus.
• Strong technical management experience required.
• Sound information technology background including familiarity with the latest technologies and trends.
• Good technical knowledge and ability to make decisions for the organization based on higher degree of technical complexity.
** Pick and Drop facility will be provided on daily basis.
** Numbers of days in a week, required to travel to hospital are negotiable.
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Join us in an environment which fosters professional growth and development.
Please attach your resume in Word format for immediate consideration.
At MeshTech Solutions, we are passionate about creating a world in which intelligent software improves millions of lives. We build, maintain and support business critical applications for our clients. We are driven by a simple goal: deliver high-quality software to our clients, and ensure projects ...Read More