As a Customer Sales Representative you will act as a Lead Generator, you will be responsible for as part of a team to support the Account Executives in prospecting and building a pipeline of qualified leads to meet business plans, quotas, and company objectives. The ideal candidate should be ambitious, self-motivated, detail oriented, organized, and friendly with high energy, a willingness to learn and be creative. You will be working within our sales teams who focus on reaching out to new businesses. Excellent English communication skills is a must.
- Research and target prospects using a variety of sales tools.
- On a daily basis, track prospects - identify decision makers, timelines, hot-buttons, and specific qualifications and enter data accurately and consistently into the company's CRM.
- Identify high potential prospects and transition qualified lead to sales organization for further follow up.
- Obtain customer contact information and other relevant information to populate the database.
- Analyzing different sales tools to come up with solutions
- A solid understanding of company’s market: products, technologies
The Successful Applicant
The successful Inside Sales Representative will have
- Excellent English communication skills
- First class influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to promote effectively
- Background in B2B telesales
- Great customer service aptitude
- Must be confident conversing with clients over the phone around product a business topics
- Strong organisational ability and be able to use CRM systems
- A credible professional mentality and be effective at engaging with senior business figures
- Looking to grow their sales skills further and move there career forward
- 2-3 Years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Articulate and professional, enthusiastic attitude and a focus on results are required
- Strong follow up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results oriented: capable of bringing prospects to the next step in the process.
- Experience dealing with quick deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment