· Ensure correct invoicing and pricing to client.
· Reviewing invoices on ERP system to ensure invoicing process is accurate.
· Reviewing of prices charge to client with respect to pricing agreement.
· Ensure general ledger account is correctly updated.
· Approving invoices on ERP system to bill the customers.
· Preparation and reviewing of reports whenever needed by the management e.g Customer open orders reports and Customer open invoices report.
· Communication with US team members to clear queries.
· Perform quality control and monitor production KPI’s
· Provide oversight and direction to the team members in the operating unit in accordance with the organization policies and procedures.
· Managing aged accounts, receivable reports to the higher management.
· Recommendation to management regarding pricing strategies to customers.
· Any other task assign by senior management.
Since 1989, Metropolitan Warehouse & Delivery has succeeded in becoming the Premier White Glove In-home delivery company specifically catering to the High End Furniture, Antiques, and Fine Furniture Manufacturing Industries. Devotion, integration and innovation are the heart of our business philosop ...Read More