1. Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
2. Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
3. Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understand their needs.
4. Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
5. Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
6. Attend training and staff meetings as required
BBA /MBA Finance form Reputable University
· At least 2 year of Sales experience: Financial Sales, Direct Sales, B2B Sales, Business Development, etc.
· Presentation Skills
· Strong communication Presentation skills – great phone etiquette
· Professional conduct at all times.
· Ability to talk to and interact with high net worth prospects and clients.