· ISO coordinators are responsible for quality compliance and adhering to ISO standards & defined SOP’s & Work Instructions.
· They are in charge of verifying that all processing follows strict regulations to prevent issues.
· Defining quality standards and ensuring that all deliverables are of high quality and meet client needs.
· Interact with the department heads/ leads to understand the existing process and document the same.
· Set and document workflow/ procedures for all departments.
· Ensure all reports to projects (internal or client) are escalated to the concerned head or training arranged for the quality team.
· Monitor effectiveness of the Quality Assurance process/ workflow
· According to the skill-sets required for all members of the quality assurance team on the basis of the needs in the core offerings arrange trainings or refreshers.
· Perform annual performance review for all process.