The Payroll Officer is responsible for the correct execution of the payroll run.
The task domain typically includes:
· Maintaining the HR master data
· Maintaining the personnel files
· Maintaining the remuneration statement
· Maintaining the payroll account
· Maintaining the payroll journal
· Coordinate timekeeping and payroll systems.
· Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises) and system upgrades
· Ensure compliance with relevant to internal policies.
· Liaise with HODs regarding employee related information.
· Collaborate with Human Resources (HR) and accounting teams.
· Maintain accurate records and prepare reports.
· Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions.
MGA established by a team of dedicated and devoted professionals of automotive engineering under the dynamic leadership of Malik Muhammad Aslam. The firm took flight of success by dint of unrelenting endeavor by her founders. Today, MGA is fully capable to respond the challenges of rapidly growing i ...Read More