MA Services is seeking result-oriented candidate, who can work under pressure independently and within team, for the positions of Business Development/Sales Executive. Ideal candidate should be quick learner with strong communication and conversational skills. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
- Business Development
- Clients relationship management
- Identify potential prospects and develop relationships based on business buying behavior.
- Cold-calling to potential prospects (businesses) to identify their staffing needs.
- Identify the decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts, and radiate sales from potential prospects.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via phone, and email cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospects calls and convert them into sales.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Official social media accounts managements.
- Fulfilling daily targets given by management
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- must have excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must have good time-management skills and ability to multitask and maintain focus and discipline
- Must have prior telesales/cold-calling experience and/or excellent telephonic skills.
- Must have good online searching skills.
- Must have knowledge of social media.
Note: Timings of the job are 3:30PM to 12:30AM. If you are willing to work in the mention timings only then apply.
MicroAgility Services was established in 2006 to offer Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions to businesses located in the US and Canada. MicroAgility Services enjoys rich business collaboration with well-known clients in these markets due to its staff’s comprehensive knowledge of offshore bus ...Read More