MicroAgility Services is looking Full Stack PHP Developer to join our Software Development team. This position requires a developer with the skills and experience in building modern web applications using the latest back-end and front-end PHP technologies. Who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
• Write clean, reusable code with strong emphasis on stability and performance
• Produce detailed specifications
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices with standard code.
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Proven software development experience in PHP
• Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Laravel, Codeignitor, osCommerce and etc
• Must have strong OOPs concept.
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
• Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay and etc)
• Passion for best design, coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
MicroAgility Services was established in 2015 to offer Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions to businesses located in the US and Canada. MicroAgility Services enjoys rich business collaboration with well-known clients in these markets due to its staff’s comprehensive knowledge of offshore bus ...Read More