MicroAgility Services is looking Full Stack PHP Developer to join our Software Development team. This position requires a developer with the skills and experience in building modern web applications using the latest back-end and front-end PHP technologies. Who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
• Write clean, reusable code with strong emphasis on stability and performance
• Produce detailed specifications
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices with standard code.
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Proven software development experience in PHP
• Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Laravel, Codeignitor, osCommerce and etc
• Must have strong OOPs concept.
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
• Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay and etc)
• Passion for best design, coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject