MicroAgility Services is seeking result-oriented candidate, who can work under pressure independently and within team, for the position of International Sales Executive. Ideal candidate should be quick learner with strong communication and conversational skills.
- International Sales
- Clients relationship management
- Identify potential prospects and develop relationships based on business buying behavior.
- Cold-calling to potential prospects (businesses) to identify their staffing needs.
- Identify the decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from potential prospects.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via phone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospects calls and convert them into sales.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Official social media accounts management.
- Fulfilling daily targets given by management.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Good time-management skills, ability to multitask, maintain focus and discipline.
- Prior telesales/cold-calling experience and/or excellent telephonic skills.
- B2B International Sales experience.
- Good online searching skills.
- Good knowledge of social media.
MicroAgility Services was established in 2015 to offer Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions to businesses located in the US and Canada. MicroAgility Services enjoys rich business collaboration with well-known clients in these markets due to its staff’s comprehensive knowledge of offshore bus ...Read More