MicroAgility Services is looking MEAN Stack Developer (Remote Work) to join our Software Development team. This position requires a developer with the skills and experience in building modern web applications using the latest back-end and front-end technologies.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing, and launching.
- Hands-on Experience and manage Node JS, Mongo DB, AngularJS, and ExpressJS.
- Architect, Develop, test, and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable, and highly responsive
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment
- Deploy applications on servers with the ability to quickly debug hosting-related issues.
- Responsible for full life cycle application development and deployment ensuring that the architectural integrity is maintained
- Ensure adherence to standards and best practices (e.g. source code control, code reviews, etc.)
- Familiar with SPA (single page apps) and various design patterns
- Developing one-page apps with AngularJS frontends that work with RESTful APIs
- Using Angular, Bootstrap, Gulp, Bower, pm, and Sass with an existing seed theme that has ready reusable components
- Strong concepts of Node.JS, Express JS, and MongoDB.
- Develop applications utilizing Node.js
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Setup and delivery of application development environments for continuous deployments
- Perform automated testing (unit, integration, and functional)
- Work with various message queuing systems (RabbitMQ, Redis)
- Work with APIs
- In-depth knowledge of Backend like NodeJS and/or ExpressJS
- Experience implementing applications using Angular
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN stack paradigm
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git).