MA Services is seeking result-oriented candidate, who can work under pressure independently and within team, for the positions of QC Analyst. Ideal candidates should be quick learners with strong communication and analytic skills. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
· Result oriented
· Clients relationship building and growing the company
· Evaluate potential call center agent candidates for essential Communication skills to ensure that they have what it takes to hit the ground running.
· Engage in silent monitoring of live calls, observation of call center agents and listen to recorded calls systematically.
· Rate these calls using a call scoring and evaluation form and calibrate your ratings with a rating team.
· Making sure that Client given instructions are implemented and followed by Call Center Agents.
· Collaborates with call quality team members to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the client experience.
· Time management
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to communicate clearly
with employees around the world.
· Excellent E-mail composing Skills (American Standards)
· Ability to understand American Accent.
· Demonstrate ownership for the integrity of work.
· Excellent Grammar and Vocabulary.
MicroAgility Services was established in 2015 to offer Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions to businesses located in the US and Canada. MicroAgility Services enjoys rich business collaboration with well-known clients in these markets due to its staff’s comprehensive knowledge of offshore bus ...Read More