MicroAgility Services is looking Full Stack Developer to join our Software Development team. This position requires a developer with the skills and experience in building modern web applications using the latest back-end and front-end technologies. Who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
• Write clean, reusable code with strong emphasis on stability and performance
• Produce detailed specifications
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices with standard code.
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
· Must have Analytical skills. Communication and inter personal skills.
· Multithreading and concurrency concepts.
· Familiar with Data loading tools like Flume and Sqoop.
· Ability to write Scripts and MapReduce jobs.
· Must be able to write advance API.
· HiveQL, Apachi Spark, SCALA, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, HBase.
· Github profile, linkedin profile link ,any other portfolio.
· Social Media Networking Development Tools, Firebase.
RESTful APIs , SaaS (Software as Service), SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB ,Casandra, Java, Node, JS, Python, AWS, Ruby or R , Graph API. Elastic Search (apache lucene).
MicroAgility Services was established in 2015 to offer Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions to businesses located in the US and Canada. MicroAgility Services enjoys rich business collaboration with well-known clients in these markets due to its staff’s comprehensive knowledge of offshore bus ...Read More