The position reports directly to the President of MA Services, the Executive Assistant is responsible for day-to-day office operations, scheduling appointments, managing the president meetings calendar, putting together and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations, and etc.
This is a demanding position, and successful candidates will be self-driven, results oriented and have the demonstrated ability to prioritize workflow.
· The candidate should be a university graduate, below 25 years of age, with at least 01 year experience in a similar role, having excellent English writing and speaking skills.
· Proficiency in commonly used computer applications including MS Office is required.
· The candidate must be able to work under pressure and handle stress, in flexible schedule of long working hours.
Responsibilities will include:
· Facilitating the President in project communication and reporting. Managing President’s calendar, scheduling appointments and arranging meetings.
· Coordinating meetings with external stakeholders or potential business partners on behalf of President.
· Prepare correspondence on behalf of the President, including the drafting of general replies.
· President’s prioritize tasks.
· Handling multiple assignments simultaneously.
· Preparing letters, notes, presentations, articles and other business communication documents.
· Performing other incidental and related duties as required or assigned
· Knowledge of social media like Linkedin.
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Strong communication skills
· Proficient in MS Office
· Ability to filter information and assess priorities