The position reports directly to the President of MA Services, the Executive Assistant is responsible for day-to-day office operations, scheduling appointments, managing the president meetings calendar, putting together and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations, and etc.
This is a demanding position, and successful candidates will be self-driven, results oriented and have the demonstrated ability to prioritize workflow.
· The candidate should be a university graduate, below 25 years of age, with at least 01 year experience in a similar role, having excellent English writing and speaking skills.
· Proficiency in commonly used computer applications including MS Office is required.
· The candidate must be able to work under pressure and handle stress, in flexible schedule of long working hours.
Responsibilities will include:
· Facilitating the President in project communication and reporting. Managing President’s calendar, scheduling appointments and arranging meetings.
· Coordinating meetings with external stakeholders or potential business partners on behalf of President.
· Prepare correspondence on behalf of the President, including the drafting of general replies.
· President’s prioritize tasks.
· Handling multiple assignments simultaneously.
· Preparing letters, notes, presentations, articles and other business communication documents.
· Performing other incidental and related duties as required or assigned
· Knowledge of social media like Linkedin.
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Strong communication skills
· Proficient in MS Office
· Ability to filter information and assess priorities
MicroAgility Services was established in 2015 to offer Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions to businesses located in the US and Canada. MicroAgility Services enjoys rich business collaboration with well-known clients in these markets due to its staff’s comprehensive knowledge of offshore bus ...Read More