We are looking for an Experienced and talented Flutter Developer that creates multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's new Flutter development framework. A person should be a "Team Player", "Sincere with him and others", "Dedicated and Committed with his work". Skills Requirements:
- Expertise in iOS and/or Android development is preferred.
- Prior experience developing with Flutter is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Android/iOS Native App Development
What makes us a great match?
· You have 1+ years of experience in building customer-facing applications and 2 plus years of experience in React Native and IOS, Android Development
· You had the first touch points with Flutter including widget creation, state management and 3rd party library integration
· You have experience in publishing and managing mobile apps in the Apple App Store/Google Play Store
· You have experience with Firebase services like Auth, Analytics, Firestore, and Crashlytics
· You write well-structured, efficient and maintainable code and actively keep the quality of the codebase in check
· You have a strong understanding of UI/UX principles and a critical, detail-oriented eye for design and mobile UIs· You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· You have the ability to analyze problems and implement solutions that trade-off architectural, usability, performance, reliability, scalability, level-of-effort, and time-to-market
· You have the ability to think/work creatively, independently and as part of a team
· You are passionate about continually up-skilling and learning new technologies
· You have strong verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time Experience:
- Flutter: 1 year (Preferred)
- React Native: 1 years (Preferred)
- Android Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- IOS Development: 1 years (Preferred)
- Firebase: 2 years (Preferred)
- Company reserves the right to reject any or all applications or change the number of positions at any stage without assigning any reason or as per requirements.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Company reserves the right to cancel whole hiring process at any stage without mentioning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for test and/or interviews.
- MicroMerger provides equal opportunity to all qualified Male & Female including physically challenged candidates. Females are encouraged to apply. 5% Special quota may be assigned for persons with disabilities who are registered or can provide a proof of disability.
- Pertaining to the data based and data analytics nature of the job, visually impaired candidates may not be entertained.
- Recruitment will be made on contract basis, extendable based on arising needs
- Shortlisted candidates will have to bring their CV, attested copies of CNIC, certificates, experience certificates and educational qualification at the time of the interview
- No TA/DA or any expense would be admissible during whole hiring process including interviews, tests etc.