Responsible for obtaining, recording, forwarding, and explaining human resource information. They maintain human resources records, including applications, resumes, and applicant logs.
- Be multi-tasking and dealing with diverse issues and departments within the company. It is important that you understand how to prioritize your tasks and use your time efficiently.
- Willingness to adapt and grow, stay open-minded and flexible to grow and adapt to the changes that are happening.
- Superior oral and written communication skills. you need to be empathetic, extremely organized in documenting everything and making sure all concerns and issues are clearly communicated to all parties involved.
- It is also important you have that motivation to ask that extra question or do that additional research.
- Be able to handle pressure and coordinate effectively over handling mass recruitment and planned interview activities.
- Will have to employ their interpersonal skills and critical thinking abilities to manage the conflict ensure that everything goes smoothly in the workplace and that is a burden that must be handled with equanimity and grace.
- Provides information by answering communications; referring special communications to appropriate person.
- Maintains human resources records by maintaining applications, resumes, and applicant logs.
- Enrolls new employees by issuing forms and applications; verifying completion.
- Helps employees by explaining benefit programs.
- Maintains manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports a diverse variety of HR operations projects that range significantly in size and complexity.
- Implements the hiring / termination, mobility & on-boarding processes along with relevant reporting requirements to internal & external stakeholders.
- Participates in workforce administration processes, including working time, leaves & absences, employees’ data recording & reporting, hiring and termination process.
- Processes employees’ data accordingly and maintain privacy.
- Functional Area: Human Resources
- Experience Requirements: Minimum 1 Year Experience
- Job Location: Islamabad
- Gender: Male/Female
- Minimum Education: Bachelors
- Salary Range: 25000 to 30000
- Company reserves the right to reject any or all applications or change the number of positions at any stage without assigning any reason or as per requirements.
- Company will not consider applicants not fulfilling the requirements / criteria mentioned above.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Company reserves the right to cancel the whole hiring process at any stage without mentioning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for tests and/or interviews via call or Email.
- MicroMerger provides equal opportunity to all qualified Male & Female including physically challenged candidates. Females are encouraged to apply. 5% Special quota may be assigned for persons with disabilities who are registered or can provide proof of disability.
- All jobs are of visual nature. Visual impaired applicants cannot be entertained.
- Recruitment will be made on contract basis, extendable based on arising needs
- Shortlisted candidates will have to bring their CV, attested copies of CNIC, certificates, experience certificates and educational qualification at the time of the interview
- No TA/DA or any expense would be admissible during the whole hiring process including interviews, tests etc.