The Data Management Officer is responsible for performing data entry and verification work on the database. Entering data, updating, verifying the filed data and ensuring the accuracy and confidentiality of information recorded.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. DMO will be responsible for performing data entry and verification work on the database. entering data, updating, verifying the filed data and ensuring the accuracy and confidentiality of information recorded
2. Ensure in time arrival in project and mark attendance and leave office by informing leads.
3. Ensure professionalism while working in office premises and do not create any type of disturbance for other colleagues.
4. Ensure the quality and accuracy of data.
5. Maintain the Log Book in excel of their daily work.
6. Follow the instructions given by DLO/Data Analyst for entering data and try to finish daily assigned work before leaving.
7. Manage the computer set provided for data entry and ensure that no intentional damage to hardware or software is incurred while using it.
8. Inform PM and DLO for leaves and get approval.
9. Randomly verify that the data entered by DMOs are correct and that in terms of spellings, number of fields or coding and all other aspects of data entry, no mistake has been done.
10. Identify all mistakes, communicate to the DLO as well as relevant DMO and keep a check so that such mistakes are not repeated
11. Ensure that numbers of Tally Sheets in online software/portal are the same as per daily district report given by DLO of districts.
12. Any Other Task Assigned by DLO related to Data Compilation to distribute the workload.
MicroMerger (Pvt.) Ltd works closely with the UN, government and non-governmental organizations with key focus on humanitarian and development sectors including: emergency response, health and education systems, water and sanitation, microfinance and gender. MicroMerger (Pvt.) Ltd is operating in Pakistan from Islamabad head office & four field offices. MicroMerger (Pvt.) Ltd have resources to run assignments in any part of Pakistan including major cities and remote rural areas in the five provinces. As Private Limited firm with firms grounds across Pakistan; we claim and provide strong financial management system and process in place.