MicroMerger (Pvt) Ltd. is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist who thrives in a dynamic environment, appreciates teamwork, and exemplifies integrity, perseverance, and flexibility. With this role you will be seamlessly uniting our web content and development practices to drive search engine rank performance, traffic, engagement and conversions for all our web properties.
- Develop and execute effective link-building strategies development of various strategies used for marketing his company’s products and brands through the Internet.
- Build and implement viable digital marketing strategies for the company
- Utilize the various online tools to promote company’s online image and brand
- Understand the concept of search engine optimization and how to improve on company’s image using it
- Assess the various online campaigns of the company to understand how to improve such and therefore improve on the company’s profitability.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in communication, Internet marketing, or in other related field
- 2-3 Year and above (Hands-on experience)
- Ability to complete tasks and responsibilities independently with limited or no supervision at all
- Ability to communicate excellently both in written and verbal forums
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and experience working within website
- Company reserves the right to reject any or all applications or change the number of positions at any stage without assigning any reason or as per requirements.
- Company will not consider applicants not having Bachelors/Masters degree in Statistics or Data Sciences.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Company reserves the right to cancel the whole hiring process at any stage without mentioning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for tests and/or interviews via call or Email.
- MicroMerger provides equal opportunity to all qualified Male & Female including physically challenged candidates. Females are encouraged to apply. 5% Special quota may be assigned for persons with disabilities who are registered or can provide proof of disability.
- Pertaining to the data based and data analytics nature of the job, visually impaired candidates may not be entertained.
- Recruitment will be made on contract basis, extendable based on arising needs
- Shortlisted candidates will have to bring their CV, attested copies of CNIC, certificates, experience certificates and educational qualification at the time of the interview
- No TA/DA or any expense would be admissible during the whole hiring process including interviews, tests etc.