To supervise/manage all components of data related to Polio Eradication Program including Surveillance, SIAs, HR & others. Strong coordination with National Emergency Operation Centre (EOC) to support information management task team along with supportive roles in other Data support centres in Pakistan.
the Officer will undertake the following duties
· Coordinate all operations-related data management tasks.
· Provide vision and strategy for all data management activities
· Establish standards including a uniform system development lifecycle methodology
· Ensure data security and privacy for each piece of data where required
· Establishment of data sharing policies and mechanism
· Sound knowledge of probability and statistics
· Perform in-depth statistical analysis of data to help the Programme
· Provide technical feedback to Senior Management on the programme and make recommendations improvements, including the development of additional and more specific SOPs to address project implementation gaps and how to address them.
· Continuous monitoring and support of the programmatic impact and ensures a high level of quality, accuracy of methods used to verify progress and the results
· Serve as the lead technical resource for data management, including the definition, development and deployment of the necessary data collection and validation processes, systems and tools. Ensure that all relevant historical data is migrated into current functional databases.
· Act as thought partner and support to IT, program staff, and business partners to improve quality, accessibility and value of data, reports, and reporting tools.
· Keep track of people and process by supporting the reporting line.
· Be proficient in working on data analysis software like MS Excel (Pivot Tables, Advance Macros, Dashboards)
· Exceptional in mathematics and analytical skills
· Conceptualization, delivery and quality control of regular reports
· Support the Operations Management team with other ad hoc tasks.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Economics/ Statistics/ Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Physics
· Ability to use at least one of the following statistical software applications (eg. R, SPSS, SAS, Stata, EpiInfo).
· Good Communication Skills.
· Capable to preforming multiple tasks efficiently.
MicroMerger (Pvt.) Ltd works closely with the UN, government and non-governmental organizations with key focus on humanitarian and development sectors including: emergency response, health and education systems, water and sanitation, microfinance and gender. MicroMerger (Pvt.) Ltd is operating in Pa ...Read More