MicroMerger (Pvt) Ltd. is seeking a Senior SEO Specialist who thrives in a dynamic environment, appreciates teamwork, and exemplifies integrity, perseverance, and flexibility. With this role you will be seamlessly uniting our web content and development practices to drive search engine rank performance, traffic, engagement and conversions for all our web properties.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings to drive results towards business objectives
- Own the execution of on-site and off-site SEO tactics with the goal of improving SEO performance against defined KPIs: search visibility, visits, leads, engagement metrics, and conversions
- Perform keyword research to identify high-value search phrases to drive traffic that will convert into leads on web properties and be used within marketing materials
- Optimize on-page elements such as title tag, meta description, URL, headings, images, internal links, Schema and more
- Research and craft strategies to address SEO trends across channels (e.g., mobile, and social media platforms), and then be able to share research with other marketing team members
- Stay on the cutting edge of SEO best practices tools and techniques to develop new ideas forward for testing and beta initiatives
- Expected to understand how to use various tools and channels, such as web analytics, search engine optimization, e-mail marketing, and the social media, to promote products and services offered by the company.
- Expected to understand the workings of various e-mail campaigns and promotional strategies.
- Assisting with digital projects; digital marketing management, search engine optimization, Internet marketing, and sales activities.
- Properly analyzing the effectiveness of his/her company’s search engine optimization activities, and making the necessary modifications when such is required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in communication, Internet marketing, or in another related field
- 4 Year and above (Hands-on experience)
- Possess good understanding of web analytics and web designing
- Ability to handle budget management and pay per click advertising
- Ability to complete tasks and responsibilities independently with limited or no supervision at all
- Ability to communicate excellently both in written and verbal forms
- Possess good knowledge of Photoshop, graphic designs, and HTML
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Knowledge and proficiency with SEO tools including Google Search Console and BrightEdge.
- Knowledge and experience working within website
- Company reserves the right to reject any or all applications or change the number of positions at any stage without assigning any reason or as per requirements.
- Company will not consider applicants not having Bachelors/Masters degree in Statistics or Data Sciences.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Company reserves the right to cancel the whole hiring process at any stage without mentioning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for tests and/or interviews via call or Email.
- MicroMerger provides equal opportunity to all qualified Male & Female including physically challenged candidates. Females are encouraged to apply. 5% Special quota may be assigned for persons with disabilities who are registered or can provide proof of disability.
- Pertaining to the data based and data analytics nature of the job, visually impaired candidates may not be entertained.
- Recruitment will be made on contract basis, extendable based on arising needs
- Shortlisted candidates will have to bring their CV, attested copies of CNIC, certificates, experience certificates and educational qualification at the time of the interview
- No TA/DA or any expense would be admissible during the whole hiring process including interviews, tests etc.