The Team Leader will manage and lead a team to ensure that each member of the team work up to standards of project. Team Leader will provide coaching, mentoring and technical guidance to team members.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Guide team efforts towards successful project delivery
2. Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
3. Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
4. Distribute and collect the data from team members on accuracy bases
5. Keep close communication with the district coordinator
6. Assist in the collection and documentation of team member’s requirements, and estimates work plans.
7. Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
8. Provide third level support to team members
9. Provide assistance to DEOs in case of any error in the tally sheet
10. All task and duties of DEO/ DVA may be assigned to Team Lead as well.
11. Any Other Task Assigned by District Coordinators related to Data Compilation to distribute the workload.
Qualifications and Experience
MicroMerger (Pvt.) Ltd works closely with the UN, government and non-governmental organizations with key focus on humanitarian and development sectors including: emergency response, health and education systems, water and sanitation, microfinance and gender. MicroMerger (Pvt.) Ltd is operating in Pa ...Read More