We are hiring an experienced candidate as an Human Resource Generalist
Major resposibility is Human Resource Hiring and Management with additional charge of company Accounts. So, the candidate must have how know of accounts.
The Candidate must have experience of a software development company.
Here are the major responsibilities for selected candidated;
- Provide support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
- Main Activities
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
- Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions
- Provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Provide advice and assistance to supervisors on staff recruitment
- Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
- Schedule and organize interviews
- Participate in applicant interviews
- Conduct reference checks on possible candidates
- Prepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and Council on human resource and work related issues.
- Develop and implement a human resources plan and personnel management policies and procedures
- Promote workplace safety.
- Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems
- Must have an experience of working on ERP Softwares (Preferable Quickbook software)
- Must have complete knowledge of how intercompany tranactions are conducted
- Must possess basic knowledge of accountancy
- Must have a Qualified certification